ORDER NOW

Order Now...

Dhair Boutique Place Your Order Now!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

GOOD NEWS VS. BAD NEWS

Hey Ladies I have some good news to share with you all, First I want to thank Ladies who has purchase some of Dhair Boutique high quality virgin hair ,and for those who email/phone me it's has been my pleasure to assist you all. Hope i answer each and every question if not it's never to late to email us at dhairboutique88@yahoo.com and I will respond at my earliest convenience. Second, i want to get out the bad news due to our recent sale We have SOLD out a lot of different inches mainly our 14-16 inch we are in the process taking care of that issue. If you email Me I can let you know upfront what inches are available or if you like for me to contact you via email or by phone whenever we receive our new shipment.

GOOD NEWS: We ARE PLANNING A GIVE A WAY...PLEASE STAY POSTED FOR MORE INFO :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment